Why is travel insurance important?
Everyone loves to travel abroad and want to explore more and visit various countries. There are very few people who do not want to travel and go on holidays. Else we are not a traveler but we go out on vacations with our family or on a solo trip because it makes us happy. You have made a note or kitty where you want to visit in this life.
Travelling equals fun, adventurous and simultaneously it can be risky too. Nobody wants uncertain events during the holidays. So, how could we neglect the risk while travelling?
To mitigate the risk, we should go for a Travel Insurance Policy. When travelling has become an important part of your life, then travel insurance is also important during the case of Travelling.
Travel insurance a bundle of happiness with a great number of benefits and with less amount premium.
Here are a few top covers for uncertain risk which justify travel insurance:
- Need Emergency Financial Allowance
- Assistance Services
- Missed (Flight) Connection
- Trip Cancellation & Interruption
- Terrorist event “Hijack”
- Loss of Passport
- Trip Delay
- Checked-In Baggage Delay / Loss
- Personal Accident cover for abroad
- Emergency Dental Sickness Treatment
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Emergency Repatriation coverage
- Hospitalization Expenses pay due to injured or sick on your trip
- Personal Liability – Compensation for damages to be paid to a third party, involuntarily by the insured
- Home Burglary insurance – loss of or damage to contents of insured’s home in India
- Personal Accident Cover in India
- Bounced Hotel Expenses related to transportation to the alternative hotel,
- Accidental Injury / Disability / Death in (Common Carrier): while travelling overseas in common carriers such as rail, bus, tram or aircraft.
- Automatic Extension
So you must plan your trip well but not without travel insurance. A perfect planning lesser down the risk and will ensure that you did not face any problem like you’re not tired or sleepy and enjoy maximum.
Read More About : International Travel Insurance